Many people get very hung up on the thought of what song is going to play at their Funeral Service. This is for good reason. Music plays a very integral part of conducting a Funeral Service, as its those very songs that stay with you – forever.
Throughout a person’s life, they’ll hear a melody, song or Hymn that just resonates inside of them and they make the conscious decision to have that song played at their funeral. Others? Other people are still undecided. If you are like these people its because you find the beauty in most music, that every note and every tune that you hear makes you feels something different inside.
We believe that music plays one of the biggest parts in a Funeral Service, as the songs that are played are remembered forever, by your family.
We ask people to take a moment and choose from the heart, when selecting music for their loved one. Often, people will be at a loss and not know what to choose and we encourage them to stop and breathe – Instead of thinking about what your loved one would have wanted, why not select a song from your heart for their service.
Often times too, we will provide them a list of options and links that they can then go home and listen to – they eventually find a song that says everything they want to say.
At the end of the day, the choice is yours.
If this is something you haven’t thought about yet, find our list below of popular and recent Funeral Service Music to help you.
- Christina Perri – A Thousand Years
2. Disturbed – Sounds of Silence
3. Andréa Bocelli & Sarah Brightman – Time To Say Goodbye
4. Celine Dion – Because You Loved Me
5. Calum Scott & leona Lewis – You Are The Reason
6. Rascal Flatts – Here Comes Goodbye
7. Sarah McLachlan – In The Arms Of The Angel
8. Pearl Jam – Last Kiss
9. Casting Crowns – Who am I?
10. DJ Sammy – Heaven
11. Luke Bryan – Drink A Beer
12. Jamie Lawson – Wasn’t Expecting That
13. Bette Midler – The Rose
14. Israel “IZ” Kamakawiwoʻole – Somewhere Over The Rainbow
15. The Band Perry – If I Die Young